Son & Son
Opulence, design, and exclusivity are at the forefront of Son & Sons business repertoire. We stand to reinvent luxury accessories for the worlds elite. All of our products are designed, manufactured and hand finished in England, ensuring objects of true desire.
Product care & maintenence
- All of our products are either hand made and or hand finished by highly skilled craftsmen. due to the nature of such procedures, it is normal to find subtle nuances within the material or colour.
- All of our ashtrays come provided with self adhesive 3M rubber 'dot' feet. these can be used on both sides (one in each corner). This eliminates the product touching any surfaces reducing scratches
- All of our ashtrays and tubes are provided with a premium suede cleaning cloth. These can be used to clean the product and or used to rest the product on to reduce scratches.
- All of our cigar tubes come supplied with a rubber o-ring to hermetically seal it. If for any reason this breaks or wears, Son & Son will replace free of charge.
- All of our gold items are genuine 24 karat gold - applied by means of bath electroplating over brass.
- Gold and brass by nature, are soft metals and can overtime collect scratches and swirl marks.
- Gold products should be dusted / cleaned with either our premium suede cloth provided or ideally a brand new microfiber cloth.
To remove stubborn finger prints, the above cloths can be used with a small mist of water prior to cleaning using very gentle linear motions to reduce scratches.
- All of our 'satin silver' items are brushed by hand.
- Silver products should be dusted / cleaned with either our premium suede cleaning cloth provided or ideally a brand new microfiber cloth.
- To remove stubborn finger prints, the above cloths can be used with a small mist of water prior to cleaning using very gentle linear motions to reduce scratches.
- If scratches do occur due to daily wear, a scotchbrite pad can be used to re-brush the materials substrate (brushed stainless steel only). Great care must be taken if re-brushing is carried out to insure the direction of the brush work matches that of the original. Son & Son are not liable for any damaged products due to the misuse or incorrect technique applied.
All Son & Son products come with a lifetime warranty on materials and non-moving parts (threads). External finishes carry a 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects excluding wear and tear.